With No Shave November fast approaching, it's time to focus on beard products! Here are a few of our faves:
Jack Black Beard Oil
This exclusive blend of certified organic natural oils, potent antioxidants and vitamins helps to prevent dry, itchy skin and achieve a conditioned, healthy looking beard.
- Kalahari Melon Oil and Marula Oil: Rich in fatty acids these fast-absorbing hydrating oils soften facial hair and smooth the skin underneath the beard.
- Brown Algae and Carrot Extract: Powerful antioxidants to help protect against the damaging effects of free radicals.
- Vitamin E: Known as an antioxidant superstar, works to counteract free-radical damage.
- Plum Oil: Softens brittle and dry facial hair for added control and healthy shine.
Jack Black Beard Lube Conditioning Shave
Functions as a pre-shave oil, shave cream, and an after-shave conditioner to soften facial hair for a smooth, pain-free shave. The super light formula won't clog your blade, rinses easily and allows you to navigate around sideburns, beards, and mustaches.
- Macadamia Nut Oil: An extremely high quality oil with an exceptionally small molecule helps soften and hydrate skin, providing a protective barrier from moisture loss.
- Jojoba Oil: Softens, moisturizes, and protects the skin through a lubricating, protective cushion.
- Glycerin: A natural humectant which helps maintain the skin’s moisture balance.
- Phospholipids: A rich source of essential fatty acids to bind moisture to the skin and support the natural skin barrier
Fieldtrip Trailblazer Anywhere Shave Lotion
Blaze a smooth trail anytime, anywhere with this very nourishing, very slick, translucent shave lotion. Extracted with the utmost care from organically grown white birch trees indigenous to Northern Europe, birch sap is a natural source vitamins, minerals, and sugars that helps moisturize the skin to minimize nicks and cuts.
- Birch Sap: Extracted from organically grown white birch trees. A natural source of vitamins, minerals and sugars that helps moisturize skin.
- Shea Butter: Said to be used by Cleopatra; contains essential fatty acids that help moisturize the skin.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Extracted from sweet almonds, this oil is rich in Vitamin E and is known to have hydrating and soothing properties.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps protect against free radical damage.