Vagaro, one of the leading business management software systems for businesses in the beauty, wellness, and fitness industries, today announced the official launch of their international brand partner program.
Vagaro’s brand partners include:
- Celebrity salon business guru & TV personality, Tabatha Coffey
- Internationally renowned makeup artist and L’Oreal Paris’ Global Makeup Director, Val Garland
- Multi-award-winning hairstylist and reality TV star, Jack Mead
- Celebrity hairstylist and Paul Mitchell Artistic Director, Paula Peralta
- Former professional athlete, fitness coach and entrepreneur, Luka Hocevar
- Celebrity makeup artist and beauty entrepreneur, Ashley Bias
- Celebrity lash and brow artist and beauty influencer, Cassie Baker
- Celebrity barber and educator, John Mosley
- Veteran esthetician and skincare brand creator, Matthew Miller
- Award-winning skincare expert, facialist, and skincare brand creator, Lisa Franklin
- Award-winning barber and educational barber association founder, Nick Romero
- Award-winning hairstylist and salon owner, Dominique DiBenedetto
- YouTube beauty blogger and makeup artist, Damilola Adejonwo
- Beauty business coach and veteran hairstylist, Alyssa Hare
By partnering with influential, highly experienced professionals in the beauty, wellness, and fitness sectors in both the U.S. and the U.K., Vagaro seeks to gain unprecedented, firsthand insight into these industries’ pain points, as well as the latest developments and trends.
All practicing brand partners use Vagaro's software for their business. Through this program, the software company aims to continue its tradition of developing and implementing new features on its platform based on direct feedback.
This will enable the platform to better understand its user base, proactively explore opportunities for improvement, incorporate up-and-coming technologies, and develop solutions that will ultimately enhance the product for all users.
“I am thrilled to be a brand partner with Vagaro. They are a company that not only provides a great product that helps and supports business owners and entrepreneurs run their business efficiently, they are invested in their customers' growth and success also,” says Tabatha Coffey, who is well-known for her Bravo network TV shows, Tabatha Takes Over and Relative Success with Tabatha, as well as her role in Shear Genius and more. “I am excited to share my expertise and passion to support their clients to thrive.”
The brand partners will create content surrounding general industry trends, business practices, and Vagaro announcements to be distributed to their audiences for engagement and feedback.
This includes content such as educational and inspirational virtual classes, podcasts, iconic.23 speaking engagements, and more.
The brand partner program is just one more way that the software company seeks to ‘become the customer,’ following earlier initiatives such as acquiring a hair salon and managing day-to-day operations to truly experience user circumstances firsthand.
“At Vagaro, our product roadmap is heavily influenced based on the needs and direct requests from the businesses who use our platform. We want our customers to not only feel heard, but also acknowledged and responded to. We want them to know that the product is genuinely theirs.” Vagaro CEO Fred Helou, said. “By collaborating with trusted leaders in their industries, whom they may even look up to, we hope to keep those lines of communication open and facilitate innovation.”
About Vagaro: Vagaro, Inc. is the leading business management and payment processing platform, and online marketplace for the beauty, fitness, and wellness industries. Service professionals in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom and Australia use Vagaro to manage, market and grow their business. Consumers choose Vagaro to search for and book wellness services on any device. To learn more, visit vagaro.com/pro.
Originally posted on Salon Today